BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, December 1, 2011

WHAT DOES SALVATION MEAN FOR ME?

I.                   WHAT I WAS :
A.    I was spiritually dead –Ephesians 2:1
B.     I was condemned already-John 3:18
C.    I was headed for the lake of fired-Revelations 20:15
D.    I was lost –Luke 19:10
II.               WHAT GOD PROMISE ME
A.    The gift of eternal life -Romans 6:23
B.     The forgiveness of sins – Colossians 1:14
C.    The joy of Jesus Christ –John 15:11
D.    The peace of God –Philippians 4:7
III.           WHAT I DID
A.    I Called upon the name of the Lord-Romans 10:13
B.     I Believed in my heart-Romans 10:9
C.    I received Him –John 1:12
D.    I repented of my sins  -Acts 17:30
IV.            WHAT GOD DID
A.    Washed me from my sins-Revelation 1:5
B.     Recorded my name in the Lambs book of life –Revelations 21:27
C.    Accepted me in the beloved –Ephesians 1:6
D.    Made me a new creature –II Corinthians 5:17

0 comments: