BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, May 10, 2013

SERMON ON A STICK


TIME OUT: PRIORITY
Psalms 5:1.  Give ear to my words, O Lord, consider my meditation.
 2.  Hearken unto the voice of my cry, my king, and my God: for unto thee will I pray.
 3.  My voice shalt thou hear in the morning, O Lord; in the morning will I direct my prayer unto thee, and will look up.

I.                    Preparation of Prayer V1
A.     consider my meditation.
B.     Prayer happens before we kneel & After we rise
- Rom 8:26-28

II.                 Personal relationship of Prayer V2
A.     my king, and my God:
B.     He knows us , we know Him as God
- John 10:27

III.               Priority of Prayer V3
A.     in the morning, O Lord; in the morning will I direct my prayer
B.     I Cant make it with out Him , My prayer my first priority
- John 15:5


0 comments: